The HALO SEAL is the original product for responding to penetrating chest injuries, trusted and preferred by military experts who depend on its resiliency to save lives. The dressing acts like a supportive Band-Aid, clinging to the contours of a victim's body even when moisture, dirt, blood or other residue is present.
While the HALO SEAL is highly effective at restricting blood loss, increased air pressure on the chest cavity could still cause lungs to collapse. To reduce this risk, consider purchasing the HALO VALVE, which regulates airflow and further stabilizes the victim's condition.
- Retains effectiveness when debris or residue are present
- Durable packaging maintains integrity when folded
- Large pull tabs make for easy removal
- Adhesive reseals after venting
- No mechanical vent to occlude
- No residue once removed
- No latex used in the manufacturing of the product
- Two seals to treat entrance and exit wounds
- Performs in temperatures up to 140°F
- 3-year shelf life
- Dimensions: 6.5 x 5.5
- Manufactured in U.S.
- Available in any quantity
How It Works
Clean and dry wound.
Remove one product from release liner.
Apply vented seal to wound adhesive side down.
Apply light pressure to assure adhesion.